Retirement doesn’t always mean the same thing for everyone and you are definitely not limited to staying in the same location you’ve always been in. Tom talks about planning for a retirement that doesn’t limit you and allows you to enjoy the second half of your life. He challenges you to step out of your comfort zone and open up your thinking to all of the different creative opportunities available and gives practical ways to implement the ideas.
Undergraduate in Business and Marketing
Masters in Finance
Masters in Production Management
1. How To Start Over When Life Knocks You Down
2. The 14 Day Real Estate Investor – How To Buy Your First Small Investment Property
3. How to Get Your Organ Transplant Abroad When You Can’t Get it in The US
In this episode:
- Creating the lifestyle you want in retirement
- Options outside of the United States
- Medical care overseas
Connect with Jean:
I’ve been using HoneyBook to help book clients more efficiently and stay organized and thought you might like it too. For 20% off your first year, use my referral link
Full Disclosure: If you choose to sign up with my referral link I may earn a referral fee.